Sunday, June 23, 2013

***CONTENT ALERT***
 
 
Maybe I should let all you beautiful ladies know, this blog is very laid back in its approach to make up and how to decide what to do with it.  I wanted to approach this topic in a more relaxed and devil may care way so as not to intimidate you with all of this information.   I, personally, remember being handed a class booklet in home ec class  on 'how to put on make up' when I was a junior way back in high school (over 30 years since then) and it was not smooth sailing for me let me tell you!  It scared the crap out of me including intimidate me!  BTW :  IT DIDN'T HELP ME AT ALL!!!   The information was as helpful as the little 'talk' we had during gym class about our bodies changing.  Dear God I hated that!

I am just trying to show you there is method behind my means here. 

Next blog topic I haven't decided on yet, please stay tuned!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment