Saturday, March 29, 2014

Hello everyone  Well, if everything goes according to plwn ai will be in Las Vegas this Monday.  I have been crafting ALOT as of late and I wantd to let you know I I opened an 'etsy'  store to sell my work   The name of the storefront is liquidideasonpqper or it can be found listed under my name Tammy Rothwell.

I am not asking a lot for my pieces, the revenue will be used to purchase art materials.  I consider doing what I do to be therapeutic and it is certainly relaxing. 

You are probably wondering it is I 'make', well I could (I guess) be considered a multimedia artist as I enjoy combining different 'things'.  I work a lot with cardboard and inks.

I hope you will take the time to "shop' in (pardon the pun) and take a look!

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment