Thursday, August 15, 2013

Okay, so absoltely nothng is new with me except I am going back to college to take an art course and I am very excited about it.  I have been too busy lately running around getting the parking permit, signatures, and art materials that I m missing from the first time I took this course (yes, I took it almost 30 YEARS ago! and retaking it just for fun!).  I am an alumni of this college and I have been wanting to do this for quite ssome time and I figured this is my birthday gift to myslf, the gift of knowledge.  Next to the gift of travel I think it is the best!

We have to choose either oils or acrylics.  With all this spare time I have, I thought I would try and do both.  I know, what am I nuts?  I will say one thing art materials have tripledin price!!!  OMG!!!  Thankfully I still had all the art supplies I had when I first took the same art courses.  I counted the pain brushes I have maanaged to accunulate over all the art courses I have akken and quit counting when I reached 100.

The only thing I can't seem to find is the specific paper the course syllabus is calling for.  This is going to have to wait until I can get  to the campus bookstore.  Why am I telling you this?  I guess because I am bored and feel like sharing my insignigficant world with you.

BTW, I am going to Ulta and I will have new things to blog about when I return from my vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment