Tuesday, August 6, 2013


I haven't forgotten you, my little chickadees  I have been busily re-accessing my life's goals and have decided to go back to college!  I still can't believe I am going to (granted I took the course 20 years ago) take art 105, the very beginning art class again this time with a different professor.  I am sure I'll learn a lot of new thing and I am looking forward to it.


Yes, I intend on keeping my Blue Eyes Beauty blog and Youtube channel.  I don't know what to do about the style of 'face' I will wear, but I will keep my mind open to this new challenge.  I have been considering doing a vlog during my commute and/or my classroom. I am not sure yet, but will let you know ASAP!


BTW, Wet and Wild has a new fall blush out and the CVS in my own had one on the shelf AND it was broken!  AARRGGHHH!!!  It was the color I have been desperately searching for and they wouldn't even sell it to me as damaged goods, the jerk!  Now I hhave to find someone somewhere who has this color.  Maybe Walmart will have it (I hope).


I have been wearing falsies (eyelashes) off and on and I 'think' I'm getting better at it, but I won't give up yet.  I don't want you to give up on whatever you might be having problems with.  I fnallly discovered the right technique for applying foundation with the right coverage for me.  It is made up of a combination of five different foundations I build up in layers and set with loose translucent powder.  I really how flawless it looks.


I have also gotten a better handle on sculpting and contouring my face with the wet and wild 'Bikini Contest' bronzer.  Other than that, not much else t report.

until next time, sweet dreams my little angels

No comments:

Post a Comment